Customer Advocate IIIApply
The Customer Advocate III is responsible for assisting with servicing of routine, inbound customer calls that cannot be immediately answered by Tier 1 basic support. Incumbents in this role will process escalated exceptions and consumer issues while acting as a liaison between the company, its customers, Agents, Billers, financial institutions, clients and/or internal MoneyGram departments. This includes, but is not limited to, issue resolution and/or complaint documentation for all moneywire/money order products, basic automation troubleshooting, as well as transaction hold review and processing.
- Service all MoneyGram/Money Order products, ensuring accurate application of the most current product procedures and meeting performance standards to include, but not limited to consumer escalation issue resolution and/or complaint documentation.
- Process re-routes, refunds, internal refund processing, reversals, encashment, claim card processing, photocopy requests, and general “help” questions from tier 1 staff.
- Hold transaction reviews through inbound and outbound contacts to obtain necessary information to aid in decision release, refund or escalation to Compliance Operations of the transaction hold. This includes conducting the proper research via consumer/agent contact or internal application review to ensure accuracy of decisions to minimize risk and liability to MGI and its customers.
- Identify department needs and productivity issues, bringing them to management attention; train co-workers on new programs as needed to support the productivity goals.
- May develop database and multiple system reports for leadership and/or other groups.
- Research consumer generated refund requests, request for aged transactional information, refunds that are outside of normal standards, FX disputes, compensation of expenses and encashment fees.
- Conduct MoneyGram Agent inquiries/problem-solving regarding basic automation troubleshooting, commission reconciliation, send/receive activity, agent account correction, Agent changes/releases, database corrections, stop pays, Financial Institution Official Check and money order verifications, stops/flags/voids, photocopy requests, remittance and encashment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct routine analysis/research.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs