MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Data Management Analyst
Job ID 17011472
Date posted 9/12/ 2017
Data Management Analyst - (17011472)
The Data Management Analyst ensures data integrity and quality in key MoneyGram systems through understanding MoneyGram infrastructure as well as rules behind agent hierarchies, POS requirements, etc.
This role will create reporting on data deficiencies and ability to proactively identify issues and define remediation plans and troubleshoot technical issues between various elements of MoneyGram infrastructure. The Data Management Analyst will additionally reconcile data and perform appropriate trend analysis to drive actions to improve results.
- Provides data quality analysis on several systems.
- Creates regular reports, dashboards, supports reconciliation process.
- Proactively identifies data quality issues and takes action to resolve them.
- Conducts hierarchy analysis and provides reporting to appropriate teams.
- Drives improvements (templates clean up, functionality changes).
- Acts as an interface between the business fed requirements and IT- has input into business cases.
- Coordinates UAT testing prior to releases.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree (BA or higher) from a technical university, degree in computer sciences is preferred.
- 3+ years in a technical business environment..
Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
- Working knowledge of Oracle.
- Understanding of CRM tools.
- Experience working with Data Warehouses.
- Proficient excel and Visual Basic.
- Experience working with Sales Force is a plus.
- Understanding of Data Quality and Data Integrity concepts.
13 Konstruktorska Street Konstruktorska Business Center, 6th Floor
Job Business Analysis
Organization Global Operations
Job Posting Sep 12, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.