Fraud Prevention Representative IIIApply
The Fraud Prevention Representative III is responsible for processing online transfers to prevent fraudulent activity associated with consumer scams and stop all suspicious activity related to identity theft. Incumbents in this role will use prescribed tools and methodologies to approve or decline transactions which are systematically routed to a queue for manual review. The incumbent will also interview customers via phone to determine transaction legitimacy.
- Makes decisions on consumer’s transactions based on profile/transaction details and other verification results.
- Reviews consumer’s transactions for fraudulent activity including identity theft, account take over, friendly fraud, consumer fraud, and other potential risks.
- Processes transactions timely by conducting necessary checks and verifications as described in respective procedures; Protects consumers from being defrauded by identifying potential scams and preventing it.
- Handles phone calls and directly interacts with consumers on transaction related topics.
- Escalates issues to management and other functional areas as necessary regarding changes/updates to policies, upgrades and customer care issues.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
- BA/BS in Business or related field, preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 relevant years’ experience in problem resolution customer support.
- Previous experience in electronic payment or e-commerce processing, preferred.
- Knowledge of credit card and card not present transaction security processes, preferred.
- Previous experience making real time fraud avoidance decisions related to phishing, payments and identity authentication, highly preferred.
- Ability to work within a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn complex systems.
- Ability to identify when escalation is necessary.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex procedures and processes to internal customers.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and independently within a team environment.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Incumbent may be asked to work varying shifts or overtime as business needs dictate.
- Ability to conduct routine analysis/research.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs