International Payroll SupervisorApply
The International Payroll Supervisor is responsible for leading a team to deliver multi-country payrolls, developing procedures and ensuring payroll quality for several countries. The incumbent will also identify process improvement opportunities and drive implementation with the team and with the business if needed.
Assists with various project implementations. Makes sure the global standards are implemented across all payrolls in scope. Reviews treasury processes and third party remittances (tax agencies, regulatory agencies, benefits/insurance vendors, etc.) so that payments and pay checks are delivered on time and accurately.
- Audits data inputs for accuracy and makes any necessary corrections.
- Reviews payroll reports for accuracy.
- Makes sure the direct reports follow the relevant controls and checklists.
- Proactively challenges the Payroll provider if the local legislation is not adhered to throughout payroll calculations.
- Works closely with the chosen legal advisory company in order to receive the relevant advice.
- Periodically reviews the SLAs of the Payroll provider and points out where they do not meet MoneyGram requirements.
- Works with the Payroll provider to identify continuous improvement opportunities and to rectify any Payroll related issues.
- Answers complex employee and manager queries.
- Reviews and responds to complex regulatory agency inquiries such as tax agency report requests, third party garnishments, etc.
- Takes necessary steps to ensure company’s payroll processes and procedures are in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1+ year in team management experience.
- 3+ years Payroll experience in one or more country payrolls.
- Experience using dashboard generating tools and incident tracking tools for HR metrics.
- Experience in creating and improving processes and procedures.
- Change management or project management experience.
- Customer service experience desirable (also internal customers).
- Experience in managing 3rd party payroll provider (or any 3rd party providers) desirable.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of English and one of the following languages: Polish, French, German, or Italian.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of payroll processes/systems and ability to create SOX compliant payroll procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of Payroll related legislation (tax, social security, labour law) in one or more countries.
- Ability to work with a collaborative work style and effectively handle employee inquires.
- Ability to implement new regulations and/or applications quickly and effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs