IT Analyst III/Network AdministratorApply
The IT Analyst III acts as liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for change to business processes and information systems. The incumbent understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The incumbent is responsible for the monitoring, administration, support, implementation, maintenance, and optimization of IT Network and Telecommunication Infrastructure and systems, used by the MoneyGram organization for Incident, Problem, Request, and Change Management. The incumbent instructs others regarding the use and capabilities of the Network & Telecommunication as well as other supporting IT systems, creation and update of documentation, hardware, data and telecommunication lines, management system inventory, to facilitate efficient and proper use, and identification of key performance indicators that will present quantitative feedback to affect proactive solutions. The incumbent is also considered the Network & Telecommunication infrastructure as well as management and IT support systems owner for IT service support and will be responsible for driving improvements in the tool(s), working with vendors to facilitate upgrades and following industry best standards when possible and appropriate.
- Coordinates all aspects of testing activities and owning the quality of projects.
- Proactively contributes, offers recommendations, and identifies risks and solutions associated with proposed or existing Network and Telecommunication infrastructure strategies.
- Provides day-to-day administration, monitoring and troubleshooting for the IT Network and Telecommunication infrastructure, tools and managements systems.
- Provides second level support for production control, applications support and development, quality assurance and business users.
- Works with internal and external business users and developers to assist with the implementation of new clients.
- Conducts business process analysis/design, needs assessments and cost benefit analysis related to the impact on the business.
- Defines business needs, translating those needs into system requirements and clearly defining the scope of the solution.
- Identifies and communicates requirement/scope issues and takes lead in driving these to resolution for inclusion in the specifications or stories involving the right parties to resolve problems.
- Evaluates and participates in solution alternatives with application development teams while ensuring business solutions meet corporate standards.
- Negotiates technical and non-technical solutions that satisfy the business users and conforms to the technical architecture.
- Evaluates and makes recommendation to improve organizational effectiveness that may reduce cost.
- Gathers, consolidates and refines data to publish executive, operational, and management level reporting and analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree and/or experience
- 5+ years' experience as an IT analyst, with multiple Network and Telecommunication solutions knowledge.
- 5+ years Cisco(routers/switches/IP telephony/UCS), F5, PaloAlto, Infoblox, administration and design.
- 5+ years Cisco Voice Infrastructure, Cisco CUCM and Cisco CUC
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Able to act decisively and make sound and timely decisions in the face of uncertainty and with limited information.
- Demonstrated ability to break down and analyze technical and/or functional problems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to provide solutions to technical and non-technical problems.
- Demonstrated ability to create solutions and ideas that add value; accepts ownership, takes the initiative and assumes responsibility for self and team.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to appropriately tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience, including business and technical personnel.
- Open to change; able and willing to take on and learn additional and different responsibilities.
- Demonstrates strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Role specific experience and technologies, preferred.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs