MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
IT Operations Analyst (Network)
Job ID 17010859
Date posted 5/19/ 2017
IT Operations Analyst (Network) - (17010859)
The IT Operations Analyst is responsible for the administration, support, implementation, maintenance, and optimization of IT Service Support application(s), used by the MoneyGram organization to support overall IT Operations at MoneyGram.
- Provides day-to-day administration and troubleshooting for the service support application(s).
- Provides provisioning to corporate systems and ensure rights are appropriate to role.
- Analyzes data and prepares reports showing the performance of the access management team.
- Applies creative thinking and analysis to develop new concepts for ongoing data into information.
- Creates tools to track information and monitor service and/or productivity levels of team members and access to systems.
- Builds custom reports, facilitates ad-hoc reporting and works with various customers to ensure service support application reporting meets business needs.
- Analyzes, optimizes, and improves IT service support application(s) functionality to facilitate established service support processes and creates documentation as needed to support these changes.
- Follows industry best practices where possible and/or appropriate.
- Recommends, develops and implements improvements.
- Acts as the point of escalation for requests that are not being handled within the stated Service Level expectations or to facilitate a transaction through completion to meet business needs.
- Leads, coaches, and provides ongoing training to individuals in all areas of access management, which includes outsourced team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience as an IT analyst, with multiple Network and Telecommunication solutions knowledge
- 5+ years Cisco (routers/switches/IP telephony/UCS), F5, PaloAlto, IVR, Genesis, Juniper, Infoblox, administration and design
- 5+ years Cisco Voice Infrastructure, Cisco CUCM and Cisco CUC
Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
- Strong demonstrated planning, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience with building custom reports and SQL queries using reporting tools such as Cognos, Crystal Reports, etc.
- Ability to anticipate problems, contribute innovative solutions to IT management.
- Demonstrated ability to probe, diagnose and resolve customer issues.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, while working with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Experience building and supporting workflow applications using workflow tools, preferred.
13 Konstruktorska Street Konstruktorska Business Center, 6th Floor
Travel DetailsYes, 5 % of the Time
Job IT Operations Management
Organization Information Technology
Job Posting May 19, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.