Junior Facilities CoordinatorApply
Job ID 18011523 Date posted 01/16/2019 Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-PolandDescription
The Facilities (Junior) Coordinator provides day to day services related to Facilities Operations, which includes: building systems and services, life safety moves, adds, and changes (MACs), work orders, ergonomics, housekeeping, and other miscellaneous responsibilities. Ensures a high level of customer service while ensuring safety and legal obligations are met.
- Maintains office appearance, functionality, and safety.
- Provides a safe, clean, healthy environment for employees.
- Identifies and communicates with property management regarding any issues that need resolution.
- Completes each work order in a timely and efficient manner and ensures 100% customer satisfaction.
- Provides new hires an ergonomic assessment of their work space within two weeks of start date.
- Documents all ergonomic evaluations.
- Carries out each requested move on time and ensures each new hire/contractor are setup with all requested requirements.
- Inspects all work by vendors to ensure quality work was performed.
- Monitors costs for work performed and the results of such work.
- Approves and track all invoices; resolves payment issues, and ensure correct cost strings apply.
- Contacts vendor regarding any payment discrepancies.
- Maintains all signage and evacuation/shelter maps.
- Monitors adherence to fire codes and safety hazards.
- Responds to all facilities related emergencies and informs management as needed.
- Ensures the company van is maintained and performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Associate Degree
- minimum 2 years' experience.
- Experienced in building maintenance in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment, plumbing, power/electrical, sprinkler, life safety and emergency equipment, resolution skills.
- Very good command of Polish and English.
- Detail oriented, excellent communication skills, teamwork.
- Ability to read blue prints, schematic drawings, and furniture configuration plans.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft Project.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs