Partner Servicing Specialist with Chinese and one of European languagesApply Job ID 17011783 Date posted 12/07/2017 Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
The Partner Servicing Specialist manages the financial relationship of MGI’s partners and builds product awareness. The Partner Servicing Specialist III resolves partner issues/concerns or liaises with appropriate area for resolution (e.g. settlement, commission, transactions, product, compliance, systems, banking, contract, etc). The position manages the partner life cycle from on-boarding to changes in the relationship through termination of a partner. The position also works with a variety of internal groups to resolve partner issues.
- Resolves in-bound partner requests.
- Follows-up on opened issues from various internal departments to include but are not limited to Compliance, Fraud, MPSI locations, international financial institutions and Credit.
- Interfaces with the MGI partners as a first point of contact.
- As applicable, ensures partner/biller satisfaction is continually enhanced to strengthen overall partner satisfaction with MGI brand.
- Determines root cause of issues, identifies possible solutions, and gains agreement with the partner on a defined course of correction.
- Supports all areas in working with the partners to understand their business, while offering payment solutions that would enhance their revenue.
- Monitors account of the agents ensuring that end to end resolution is provided on every matter that MGI’s partner might encounter.
- Minimizes financial risk associated with partner reconciliation.
- Initiates out-bound contact to partners to understand any discrepancies.
- Works with a variety of areas to ensure financial risk is understood and decisions are made in a timely fashion.
- Restricts partners within guidelines of the Credit policy, submits adjustments for partners’ accounts and or recommends closure based upon exposure to MGI.
- Partners with sales team to understand the market, the local competitors, send corridors, marketing initiatives, and goals.
- Frequently communicates with sales on any partner related servicing issue.
- Manages the on-boarding of partners; ensures partners are trained on MGI settlement process and partner systems.
- Continually ensures the accuracy and reliability of partner data on system and submit corrections as needed.
- Ensures correction to Partner master data is completed in a timely fashion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business or related field or equivalent experience, preferred.
- 1+ year experience in account relationship management or customer servicing (preferred).
- English and Chinese fluency (written and verbal) and one of Spanish, French, German, Mandarin Chinese or a prevalent European language.
- Ability to work with multiple territory regulation requirements.
- Ability to work effectively across departments and levels.
- Previous collections and/or negotiating experience.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Has ability to work fully independently.
- Delivers high quality customer service and meets set objectives.
- Shows a strong team spirit and is able to coach new colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle large workload.
- Strong research and problem solving ability.
- Advanced problem solving skills and analytical skills.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs