MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Partner Servicing Specialist with Spanish
Job ID 17011511
Date posted 9/12/ 2017
Partner Servicing Specialist with Spanish - (17011511)
The Partner Servicing Specialist manages the financial relationship of MoneyGram's partners and builds product awareness.
- Servicing retail agents. Resolves in-bound partner requests.
- Cooperate with internal departments in order to provide timely solutions to partners’ requests
- Communicates frequently with Sales Team on any partner related servicing issues.
- Monitors the flow of funds between MoneyGram and its partners. Helps partners understand their financial documents and limits the risk of Moneygram by explaining any discrepancies.
- Ensures that the newly on-boarded partners are trained on MoneyGram settlement process and reporting tools.
Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
- Advanced English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Has ability to work fully independently.
- Delivers high quality customer service and meets set objectives.
- Shows a strong team spirit and is able to coach new colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
13 Konstruktorska Street Konstruktorska Business Center, 6th Floor
Job Revenue Operations
Organization Global Operations
Job Posting Sep 12, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.