Partner Setup Specialist IIIApply
This position is responsible for accurate system setup for all new MGI partners as well as maintaining data integrity on existing partners for all MoneyGram Products and Services.
- Reviews and interprets the partner documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Identifies and enters the required data fields within several complex MoneyGram systems.
- Responsible for adherence to existing data integrity guidelines within all MoneyGram systems, as well as financial/ process and systems controls.
- Efficient management of electronic workflow with the ability to meet extremely high productivity expectations as outlined in service level agreements and department guidelines.
- Evaluates each request against the system functionality to determine appropriate setup in line with existing work instructions/ procedures and collaborates closely with international stakeholders to resolve on-going questions.
- Escalates timely and dully issues resulting from processing cases up to the appropriate management line; providing full overview and providing feedback to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA or equivalent.
- 2 years of professional experience working with data and systems.
- Professional / training experience, prior experience with data management in Oracle, Salesforce etc., required.
- Proficient to advanced PC skills.
- MS office (excel) advanced.
- Experience in management of sensitive/ confidential data.
- Ability to work within a fast paced, deadline driven environment with a history of meeting or exceeding department metrics.
- Solid experience in customer service with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Ability to learn complex systems and database applications.
- Proven ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Strong analytical skills including interpreting data.
- Strong intuitive judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to identify when escalation is necessary; self-reliant of operational issues.
- Experience working in a position that requires a strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex procedures and processes to internal customers.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and independently within a team environment.
- Exceptional level of integrity.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs