QA Analyst IApply
The QA Analyst I meets daily, weekly, and monthly evaluation quotas. Evaluating, monitoring, and recording evaluation data are essential duties of the job. Participating in QA related meetings (e.g. calibration sessions, dispute meetings, etc.) is an expectation.
- Monitors and evaluates new hire calls during agent training, OJT and production period.
- Monitors and evaluates calls for existing employees both internally and externally.
- Provides feedback to new hire and existing employees via the evaluation process.
- Meets daily, weekly, and monthly evaluation quotas as assigned.
- Identifies and documents trends observed on calls regarding daily operations, newly released products, and operational changes for project owners and leadership.
- Attends a mix of CAB sessions, team meetings, and other QA related meetings to communicate findings and stay informed of new trends.
- Stays informed of all organizational changes including but not limited to new products and changes in processes.
- Conducts call searches for multiple departments across the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year experience in quality assurance
- 1 year experience in call handling.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal). Ability to properly document and communicate QA related items.
- Knowledge of German or Russian
- Have a positive teamwork/collaborative approach to all duties.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and successfully handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks.
- Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in the QA area to support business requirements.
- Practice knowledge transfer and foster change management to support organizational change.
- Continually focus on individual and team member development.
- Multiple language skills, desired.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Skillful in handling difficult situations.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Possibility to grow and develop continuously in a friendly and international environment.
- Possibility to gain expertise in accordance with your strengths and skillset.
- Participation in international projects.
- Access to a wide variety of trainings, both in your field and for personal development.
- Work-life balance.
- Social benefits: private medical health insurance, MultiSport card, life insurance.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs