Resolution Assurance Spec IIIApply
The Resolution Assurance Specialist III is responsible for resolving routine, high volume, medium risk complaints that come in to the department via multiple communication channels. Additional responsibilities include assisting Analysts and Management staff with support as needed.
- Monitors and resolves high-volume, medium risk complaints that fall within a clearly defined set of established processes and procedures.
- Takes actions on defined customers’ complaints, gathering information, checking transactions statuses and conducting initial interviews with customers within specified timeframes.
- Responsible for reviewing and responding to inbound queries, following up to ensure resolution with outbound communications within specified timeframes as needed and informing about complaints’ statuses.
- Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using established methods/tools.
- Handles side tasks supporting ongoing complaint resolving process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Business or related field, preferred.
- 1-2 relevant years’ experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to make quick, yet sound decisions, and communicate negative and adverse messages professionally.
- Excellent PC Skills, including Internet Research, Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to learn new database working conditions.
- Fluent in English, verbally and written.
- Fluency in other languages, preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to address issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct routine analysis/research.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs