Resoluton Assurance Analyst IApply
The Resolution Assurance Analyst I is responsible for researching, analyzing and resolving high risk, routine cases that come in to the department via multiple communication channels. Employees at this level will make resolution decisions that are complex, but fall within established guidelines.
- Monitors and resolves high risk complaints that fall within a clearly defined set of established processes and procedures.
- Analyzes and processes all types of complaints belonging to every jurisdiction being serviced by the department.
- Responsible for reviewing and responding to inbound queries, following up to ensure resolution with outbound communications as needed and informing about complaints’ statuses within specified timeframes.
- Takes actions on defined customers’ complaints, gathering information, checking transactions statuses, conducting initial interviews with customers, and informing about complaints’ statuses within specified timeframes.
- May support OJT trainings of new employees and participate in small inter-departmental projects as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Business or related field, preferred.
- 1-2 years’ professional experience; 2 years increasing, progressively relevant experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to make quick, yet sound decisions, and communicate negative and adverse messages professionally.
- Excellent PC Skills, including Internet Research, Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to learn new database Working Conditions.
- Fluent in English, verbally and written.
- Fluency in other languages, preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to assess issues and provide direct initial advice or escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to address issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct analysis/research and provide recommendations.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs