MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Job ID 17011692
Date posted 10/12/ 2017
Senior Copywriter - (17011692)
The Sr. Copywriter is responsible for managing internal marketing clients with their copy requirements.
- Manages all levels of Regional Marketing teams with their copy needs. This includes but is not limited to; web, print, POS, radio and any other advertising medium necessary to support the business.
- Liaise with the Head of Studio for all workflow requirements and client copy needs.
- Works closely with key regional contacts to understand messaging needs/challenges and objectives of activity in order to provide appropriate content/copy for various global markets.
- Follows all Creative Service internal policies and procedures.
- Works with Manager, Global Studio, and team to refine and develop production methodologies.
- Ensures all work is correctly named and stored.
- Provides copywriting skills to the creative and marketing teams.
- Expertise in writing across all promotional tactics and is able to tackle day-to-day copy needs with minimal supervision.
- Develops concepts, generates ideas, and writes and edits content for all marketing media, bringing the brand to life.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 to 7 years commercial experience in agency or client side.
- Knowledge of creative service teams and or advertising/marketing agencies.
- Outstanding skills in writing, editing and creation of original content.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills to effectively accommodate multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong ability in giving business presentations and presenting creative ideas.
- Excellent relationship skills; able to express ideas and gain support from all levels of staff.
- Develop long lasting relationships based on trust, experience and outstanding customer service.
- Excellent copywriting skills; both headline and web content.
- Ability to transcribe content into multiple languages.
- Ability to work with multiple translation agencies.
Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
13 Konstruktorska Street Konstruktorska Business Center, 6th Floor
Job Marketing Shared Services
Job Posting Oct 12, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.