Supervisor Compliance OperationsApply
The Supv Compliance Operations is responsible for overseeing a team of Compliance Operations Representatives and ensures efficient and productive operations in a real-time decision-making environment. This position will assist management in developing and maintaining departmental goals, compliance business processes, and write and maintain policies and procedures. The Supv Compliance Operations will also ensure proper controls are documented and in production to support the compliance efforts are essential in the highly regulated money transfer environment. This position is also responsible for individual and team performance management and measurement.
- Supervises and monitors the day to day operations to ensure the timely decision-making and action of high risk transaction investigation, inbound and outbound consumer call handling, and activity tracking, ensuring all operations are in compliance with regulatory requirements and policies and procedures.
- Effectively leads a compliance team in a real-time decision-making environment that operates 24x7.
- Provides leadership and manages employee performance, including: hiring, staffing, recognition, development, disciplinary action, and payroll within the Compliance Operations team.
- Develops, implements, and provides management with performance monitoring and reporting including metrics for trending and analysis purposes and makes recommendations for business process improvements to increase productivity based on department strategies goals and initiatives. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of daily/weekly/monthly operations reporting.
- Analyzes departmental and representative statistics.
- Collaborates with management on identification and improvement of training, compliance, and/or fraud prevention procedural opportunities.
- Collaborates with Compliance Analytics and Technology teams on the development and implementation of processing systems, and facilitate implementation of these changes within the operations team.
- Participates in projects and meetings as the voice of the Compliance operations team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Finance, Criminal Justice, Fraud Management, Management, Business or related field.
- 3 years' supervisory or strong formal team leadership experience.
- 3 years' with increasingly complex related work experience required, preferably in the following areas: compliance, fraud prevention, and/or reporting.
- Previous experience planning and organizing teams of varied function and responsibility.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data and identify fraud trends.
- Mentoring and coaching abilities.
- Ability to make real time immediate decisions related to fraud and other business activities.
- Advanced PC skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proficiency with Oracle and case management systems, preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Strong influencing and communication skills-be able to communicate complex data and financial results to a wide audience, including formal presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to make quick, yet sound decisions, and communicate negative and adverse messages professionally, under difficult circumstances.
- Experience with operations management tools and systems.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs