Supervisor Resolution AssuranceApply
The Supv Resolution Assurance is responsible for effectively leading a team of Resolution Assurance Delegates supporting the Head of Complaints in maintaining a productive operating work environment by providing shift support, identifying performance gaps, coaching, counseling, and developing Resolution Assurance Delegates. The position is also responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance and maintenance/development of process and procedures. Is the subject matter expert in the area of cases/complaints handling, participating in any projects (internal and external) aimed at constant improvement of customers' experience.
- Receives and handles escalated agent and consumer issues.
- Resolves and investigates potential volatile situations to resolve in a manner that balances customer satisfaction with MGI policies and regulations.
- Keeps product, regulatory, and compliance knowledge and procedures current, through refresher training, study of knowledge base, as well as handling customer case resolution.
- Identifies trends and works with internal SME's.
- Proactively works to identify department inefficiencies, reviews current departmental practices and procedures through partnership with peers and co-workers and recommends improvements.
- Recommends and implements changes to improve departmental operations through established change control and governance processes; is a key player in development of new departmental practices and policies including the communication and successful implementation of changes.
- Provides daily/monthly/annual reports to the Business. Creates monthly Q/A metrics for the team and produces ad hoc reports, as required. Performs weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings with the team.
- Conducts weekly and monthly meetings with the team. Performs monthly/quarterly/yearly 1-1 meetings.
- Collaborates with the team on a daily basis.
- Distributes and monitors workload of the entire department.
- Assigns regulated and non-regulated alerts to the entire department.
- Monitors efficiency, quality and accuracy of the entire department and supervised employees.
- Manages any procedure changes and updates the team on any changes in the process.
- Introduces any changes to the day to day work.
- Prepares and announce a monthly schedule for the team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College degree
- 3+ year' experience in a customer service environment or equivalent relevant experience.
- Computer literacy
- MS Office - advanced in Excel and MS Word
- Soft skills
- Team Management
- Spoken and written English - Fluent.
- Any other language - will be considered as a great asset.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs