Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Resourcer - 7 month contractApply Job ID 18010617 Date posted 05/15/2018 Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator the first point of contact responsible for ensuring a positive candidate/hiring manager experience by supporting the team in the coordination of communications, interview scheduling, travel and meeting logistics. Additional responsibilities will include operational activities and general support for internal and external groups to facilitate the new hire process, ensuring administrative excellence exists throughout the recruiting process so that all requirements are met and satisfaction measurements are achieved.
- Schedule telephone conference calls, video conference (internal and external, as well as international) and face-to-face meetings with Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers.
- Act as primary point of contact in planning and organizing the logistics of meetings (on and off site plus multi-site) including arranging accommodations, travel, meals, meeting rooms, etc.
- Partner with other groups to ensure technical aspects are set up and working appropriately.
- May provide candidates with the appropriate contact(s), internal and/or external by which to begin actions necessary to complete the hiring process once selected.
- Partner with internal Talent Acquisition team and others (as necessary) reporting on information that surfaces and falls outside of established guidelines and relevant next steps.
- Deliver excellent customer service, ensuring a positive experience during the recruitment process.
- Resolve questions and issues in a timely manner, using appropriate discretion to determine whether they can be solved independently or require referral to higher levels.
- Performs other duties and/or projects within the department as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a support role requiring a strong customer service orientation.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct routine analysis/research.
- Solid detail orientation skills.
- Strong project management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Applicant tracking and systems experience highly preferred.
- Solid relationship management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs