Talent Acquisition PartnerApply
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for driving the full cycle recruitment process while providing a quality candidate and hiring manager experience. The incumbent partners with business leaders and HR Business Partners across multiple functions to attract, identify and select top talent that ultimately supports the organization’s business priorities.
- Owns recruitment strategy including talent attraction, application workflow, resume and telephone screening, preparing shortlists and candidate summaries, supporting the interview process, management of the offer process, monitoring new hire background check progress and advising hiring managers as needed.
- Sources qualified candidates from a variety of channels, including contacting leads from social networks, online tools, job boards, referrals and database sourcing.
- Proactively communicates with candidates and other stakeholders on a regular basis to build strong partnerships and provide a quality candidate experience.
- Ensures local hiring laws and internal policies are followed throughout the talent selection process.
- Meets or exceeds established key performance indicators and service level agreements.
- Participates in talent initiatives and performs other duties and/or projects within the team as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Moderate expertise conducting talent searches using online tools.
- Ability to implement successful, cost-effective and creative sourcing strategies in competitive job market conditions.
- Strong experience with an applicant tracking system.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and independently.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs