The Trainer is responsible for four primary components of training: training facilitation, outsourcer liaison, and process and procedural research and documentation. The Trainer is also responsible for and reporting functions related to the Learning Management System and tracking department metrics.
- Participates with project management team during initial planning for new product rollouts and major application releases.
- Evaluates effectiveness of the training curriculum by analyzing the performance measurements and gathering feedback from departments.
- Researches and documents procedures for content management and publishing on intranets/on-line job ads.
- Facilitates classroom and distance learning for multiple job functions, supporting various products and partners and consumers.
- Conducts trainee evaluation with a variety of methods;
- Performance management through quality monitoring, feedback, coaching and reporting.
- Identifies and researches process improvements.
- Collaborates with business personnel.
- Serves as a call center Subject Matter Expert; conducts job task and/or content analysis, clarifies details, identifies issues and recommends solutions.
- Travels to outsourcer location to co-train, coach and certify trainers.
- Fosters a team environment of shared ownership in the execution of call center launches.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises the roll-out of all training initiatives, including (but not limited to) training of new employees, new products (up-training), changing of procedures.
- Periodically ensures accuracy of content delivered by observing the facilitation of MoneyGram classes either through travel or distance technology.
- Reviews post training metrics provided by outsourcer to monitor effectiveness of training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma or GED
- BA/BS preferred
- 5+ years' experience facilitating learning.
- 5+ years' experience instructional design and curriculum design.
- Solid facilitation skills in instructor led training and virtual instructor led training formats.
- Experience presenting to and facilitating management groups.
- Analytical skills, including the ability to identify complex problems and recommend solutions.
- Excellent ability to provide fair and specific feedback.
- Ability to identify, support and execute change.
- Ability to communicate professionally at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative when carrying through assignments.
- Ability to analyze course materials and learner information.
- Skills to establish and maintain instructor credibility and manage the learning environment.
- Experience researching and analyzing information from a variety of sources.
- Experience creating learner evaluation and measurement methods.
- Ability to react quickly to a flexible work environment.
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple projects/priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills; ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Project Management experience, preferred.
- Possibility to grow and develop continuously in a friendly and international environment
- Possibility to gain expertise in accordance with your strengths and skillset
- Participation in international projects
- Access to a wide variety of trainings, both in your field and for personal development
- Work-life balance
- Social benefits: private medical health insurance, MultiSport card, life insurance
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs