Training Specialist with SpanishApply Job ID 17011875 Date posted 12/07/2017 Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
The Training Specialist will provide world-class Anti-money Laundering, Fraud Prevention and Point-of-Entry (POE) Product training to agent partners primarily via telephone and virtual instructor-led (webinar) technology. The position requires some troubleshooting of POE equipment with technical support and the ability to assemble all equipment platforms.
- Conducts training activities primarily for independent retail agents via virtual instructor-led (webinar) technology and over the phone.
- Occasionally, conducts on-site installation and training for individual retail agents in proximity to their home-base or to travel outside of home area to support installation and training as part of a team rollout.
- Maintains proficiency in agent hardware configurations at MoneyGram locations and conduct troubleshooting for setup and installation of Company equipment.
- Maintains awareness of Anti-money Laundering and Fraud Prevention regulations and impacts to training curricula.
- Conducts shipping, scheduling, and training to support the on-boarding and on-going training needs of agent partners, including the prioritization of workload and accurate completion of data records.
- Demonstrates continuous personal improvement in best practices of adult learning theory for all agent and internal audiences.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: High School diploma or equivalency
- 2 years in a call center, training, or customer service role.
- 1 year in instructor-led training or delivering professional presentations to individuals or groups.
- 1 year in a role requiring at least 30% phone work.
- Working knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, and other AML regulatory laws and mandated reports.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and polished presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (required) and a targeted foreign language (highly preferred) such as: Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic, and Hindi.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs