MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Transaction Due Diligence Specialist with Russian
Job ID 17011505
Date posted 9/01/ 2017
Transaction Due Diligence Specialist with Russian - (17011505)
The Transaction Due Diligence Specialist is responsible for providing assistance and service during inbound and outbound calls with consumers and agents to gather additional and proper information in order to help MoneyGram to take appropriate actions (refunded or approved for payout).
Transaction Due Diligence Specialist accomplish these tasks in accordance with the properly provided trainings, including the additional trainings for the new product types that may be added in the future.
The Transaction Due Diligence Specialist processes escalated exceptions as a coordinator and intermediary between MG and Customers, Agents, Billers, and internal MoneyGram departments. The function at issue also handles the escalated consumer issues, MoneyGram agent, clients and Financial Institution contacts. As it is not consist of only and be limited with, this includes issue resolution and/or complaint documentation for all money wire & money order products, basic automation troubleshooting, and transaction hold review and processing.
- Services all MoneyGram/Money Order product contacts staying current on product procedures and meeting performance standards to include but not limited to consumer escalation issue resolution and/or complaint documentation.
- Duties include but are not limited to re-routes, refunds, internal refund processing, reversals, encashment, claim card processing, photocopy requests, and general “help” questions from tier 1 staff.
- Conducts inbound and outbound phone calls to consumers and agents to obtain necessary information to either release or refund transactions on hold. This includes conducting proper research and due diligence to ensure the consumer/agent contact or internal application review is conducted. This role ensures accuracy of decisions to minimize risk and liability to MGI and its customers regarding transaction in hold status.
- Documents the outcome of the transaction review/consumer interview process.
- Identifies department needs and productivity issues, brings them to management attention, develops databases and multiple system reports, and trains co-workers on new programs, all of which ultimately improves the quality of service.
- Creates and implements programs and changes that improve operations and processes in the department.
- Researches consumer-generated refund requests and or requests for aged transactional information, including but not limited to refunds that are outside of the normal standards, FX disputes, compensation of expenses, and encashment fees.
- Conducts MoneyGram Agent inquiries/problem-solving to include but not limited to basic automation troubleshooting, commission reconciliation, send/receive activity, agent account correction, Agent changes/releases, database corrections, stop pays, Financial Institution Official Check and money order verifications, stops/flags/voids, photocopy requests, remittance, and encashment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Advanced English and Russian.
Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Proven high quality customer service skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Analytical skills.
- MoneyGram operational product and software knowledge preferred.
13 Konstruktorska Street Konstruktorska Business Center, 6th Floor
Job Customer Operations Support
Organization Global Operations
Job Posting Sep 01, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.