Transaction Due Diligence Specialist with RussianApply Job ID 5603126 Date posted 09/01/2017
The Transaction Due Diligence Specialist is responsible for providing assistance and service during inbound and outbound calls with consumers and agents to gather additional and proper information in order to help MoneyGram to take appropriate actions (refunded or approved for payout).
Transaction Due Diligence Specialist accomplish these tasks in accordance with the properly provided trainings, including the additional trainings for the new product types that may be added in the future.
The Transaction Due Diligence Specialist processes escalated exceptions as a coordinator and intermediary between MG and Customers, Agents, Billers, and internal MoneyGram departments. The function at issue also handles the escalated consumer issues, MoneyGram agent, clients and Financial Institution contacts. As it is not consist of only and be limited with, this includes issue resolution and/or complaint documentation for all money wire & money order products, basic automation troubleshooting, and transaction hold review and processing.
- Services all MoneyGram/Money Order product contacts staying current on product procedures and meeting performance standards to include but not limited to consumer escalation issue resolution and/or complaint documentation.
- Duties include but are not limited to re-routes, refunds, internal refund processing, reversals, encashment, claim card processing, photocopy requests, and general “help” questions from tier 1 staff.
- Conducts inbound and outbound phone calls to consumers and agents to obtain necessary information to either release or refund transactions on hold. This includes conducting proper research and due diligence to ensure the consumer/agent contact or internal application review is conducted. This role ensures accuracy of decisions to minimize risk and liability to MGI and its customers regarding transaction in hold status.
- Documents the outcome of the transaction review/consumer interview process.
- Identifies department needs and productivity issues, brings them to management attention, develops databases and multiple system reports, and trains co-workers on new programs, all of which ultimately improves the quality of service.
- Creates and implements programs and changes that improve operations and processes in the department.
- Researches consumer-generated refund requests and or requests for aged transactional information, including but not limited to refunds that are outside of the normal standards, FX disputes, compensation of expenses, and encashment fees.
- Conducts MoneyGram Agent inquiries/problem-solving to include but not limited to basic automation troubleshooting, commission reconciliation, send/receive activity, agent account correction, Agent changes/releases, database corrections, stop pays, Financial Institution Official Check and money order verifications, stops/flags/voids, photocopy requests, remittance, and encashment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs