Transaction Resolution Assurance SpecialistApply Job ID 17011879 Date posted 01/08/2018 Primary Location Warsaw-Warsaw-Poland
The Transaction Resolution Assurance Specialist is the key point of contact regarding the processing, delivery, tracking of transactions, problem resolution of products. The incumbents main goals are:
- To facilitate the accurate delivery of payments through various commercial service platforms.
- To process escalated exceptions while acting as a liaison between MG and Customers, Agents, Billers, and internal MoneyGram departments.
- To support Product Management in product development by delivering operational support, reporting and customer feedback delivery.
The Transaction Resolution Assurance Specialist III accomplishes these goals in accordance with the properly provided trainings, including the additional trainings for the new product types that may be added in the future and all written or verbal Service Operational Procedure.
- Handles all inbound and outbound contacts related to transactional issues affecting the commercial service partners, consumers and retail agents.
- Process rejects and repairs transactions on items that are either rejected or cannot be identified by the recipient (Biller, Bank, and customer).
- Contacts recipients (Bank, Biller) whenever necessary, to resolve posting, or transaction information correction.
- Ensures proper refunds to customers whose payments were rejected via existing platforms.
- Resolves issues with transactions that have not been delivered or properly credited.
- Consults with Product Managers and provides recommendations on potential improvements, deliver transaction reporting.
- Adheres to escalation procedures for the Escalations team to include researching, verifying, disseminating and maintaining accurate information for quick and efficient utilization by the Escalations team.
- Assists the Escalations department with any escalated processing issues including call handling, solution delivering, and Product training delivery.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Proven high quality customer service skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Analytical skills.
- MoneyGram operational product and software knowledge preferred.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs