Partner Onboarding Specialist with French - Fixed Term Contract Maternity Cover
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a French-speaking Partner (client) Onboarding Specialist to join us on a fixed term contract basis at our Rome office. As the Partner Onboarding Specialist you will act as the main point of contact in the Partner Onboarding process for MoneyGram partners based on the designated region and will be coordinating all aspects of on-boarding the Partner into MoneyGram's network and implementation of MoneyGram's products and services at Partner locations. This role is for a maternity cover and the contract is estimated to last around one year. Fluent French, as well as English and Italian are essential for this role.
- Acts as a single point of contact for both Partner and MoneyGram sales staff during the Partner Onboarding process.
- Coordinates and manages all internal MoneyGram departments and functions necessary to complete the Partner Onboarding process for Partners and ensures all process controls have been satisfied before submitting for final review.
- Provides clear instructions/forms for the data entry teams and acts as first line for any setup questions.
- Develops a mutually agreeable Partner Onboarding timeline for each partner and ensures that all tasks are completed in order to meet or exceed that timeline.
- Ensures that Partner Onboarding issues and delays are escalated as appropriate to minimize impact to the Partner Onboarding timeline.
- Maintains and validates the engagement of Partners to ensure that only motivated and qualified Partners are on-boarded.
- Collects all necessary documentation from Partners and MoneyGram sales that are needed to complete the Partner Onboarding process.
- Ensures that Regulatory requirements and MoneyGram policies and procedures are followed during the Partner Onboarding process, while working closely with the regional teams and other internal partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- BA/BS preferred.
- 3+ years’ previous experience in a front-line customer service, help-desk, sales support or operations environment, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Business process documentation and or improvement experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, responsive to the needs of Partners and the business.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, able to prioritize own workload and liaise with and coordinate the activities of multiple parties simultaneously.
- Ability to function well in fast-moving and stressful environment.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to work well within deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to think through likely cause of problems and find solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of the MS suite of packages and operating systems.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to work.
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Ideally working knowledge of SalesForce and Oracle.
- Fluent French combined with Italian and English are essential for this role.