MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Job ID 16011832
Date posted 1/09/ 2017
Sales Supervisor - (16011832)
The Supervisor of Sales collaborates with the Sales Director and the Sales team within the assigned area to expand the Agent network. The incumbent will take responsibility for the development of sales opportunities in line with the Sales strategy. Additionally, the incumbent will act as first point of contact for Agents to resolve any issues, provide customer care and identify any service improvements which will facilitate increased transaction volume.
- Works directly with the Sales Director in the attainment of sales plans and targets (network, volumes, profitability) to ensure results are achieved appropriately.
- Analyzes data gathered on the market and competitive activity to ensure effective sales strategies are implemented.
- Works with the Sales Director to identify network strengths and weaknesses to design effective sales strategies for the assigned area.
- Ensures that a professional, well led and motivated team continues to develop skills exploited to the full potential.
- Monitors the Sales Representatives performance on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual period; analyzes performances and decides appropriate actions, in conjunction with the Sales Director in order to achieve objectives.
- Contacts prospects by telephone, in writing and in person, outlining the MoneyGram product and service and the mutual business benefit of becoming an Agent in the assigned regions.
- Maintains a database of all prospect Agents, contact details and status of sales activity.
- Coordinates and finalizes standard contracts for all new Agents ensuring that all appropriate parties are involved in the process.
- Supports the Sales team within the assigned area in ensuring that all Agent contract and agreement documentation is completed correctly prior to forwarding to Agents and Sales Support Department.
- Liaisons with the relevant operational and marketing resources to ensure that the new Agent is setup and ready for business in a timely manner with all appropriate POS and other materials enabling the Agent to transact.
- Maintains regular contact with all agents within designated remit and frequent and constant relationships with Top Agents.
- Builds partnership and ensures queries and problems are promptly resolved by liaising with relevant parties.
- Supports the marketing team as required by communicating any gaps/shortage of Signage and POS materials.
- Attends all sales meetings and submit sales activity reports as required.
- Performs other duties as required by the business as they arise.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Degree educated level
Primary Location Rome-Province of Rome-Italy
- Proven track record in sales management, with a demonstrated ability to increase sales figures.
- Previous experience of operating at both a strategic and operational level.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Prior experience identifying gaps in service/network and will have created and executed plans for remedy.
- Exposure presenting product/service opportunities to clients/customer.
- First class interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain credible relationships with Agents in person and over the telephone.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present to prospective Agents in a professional format.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to prioritize own workload and liaise with a geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to effectively and proactively work to identify key issues, route cause(s) and identify appropriate solutions and/or facilitate resolution.
- Commercial acumen, able to work with key business partners to maximize business capacity for all parties.
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Fluent in both written and spoken local language and English.
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft suite of packages.
IT_Corp_Rome_Via Bombay 5
Via Bombay, 5 5th and 7th Floor
Travel DetailsYes, 75 % of the Time
Job Sales & Account Management
Job Posting Jan 09, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.