As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business area, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
Support Technician I with German and English
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship expertise
“Being part of Global Ops means daily cooperation with various Departments. Not only I learn something new almost every day, but I also get to work with great people from all over the world.”-Magdalena, Resolution Assurance Supervisor, Warsaw
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Support Technician I ensures incoming and certain escalated partner technical issues regarding MoneyGram’s Point of Sale (POS), operating systems, connectivity, network, file transfers and security are handled promptly and effectively. This includes providing outstanding customer service, obtaining a thorough knowledge of the supported POS, and the internal applications used in that support. This position is responsible for ensuring that each and every caller is assisted promptly and accurately to avoid system down time. This may include issues from equipment replacement to In Store Interface (ISI) issues, whether received directly or via escalation from other teams.
- Provides technical troubleshooting for MoneyGram's Partners across the globe in regards to the POS systems.
- Answers a variety of technical and informational calls in regards to the use of a number of MoneyGram’s Point of sales applications by identifying procedures and following them to resolve issues.
- Assists Partners with making changes to the operation of the POS. This includes but is not limited to product configurations, software upgrades, ISI setting changes, etc.
- Makes decisions and documents information regarding the replacement and shipping of POS hardware.
- Examines and makes recommendations regarding returned failed equipment for possible field solutions.
- Ensures each case is thorough and accurate. If unresolved, proper escalation procedures must be followed to pass the ticket on for resolution.
- Assists with various projects and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent outside of US.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Technical Support Center/environment - would give a candidate an advantage
- Very goog knowledge of German, English and Italian.
- Type minimum of 30 WPM.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience supporting POS equipment.
- Ability to solve technical problems; demonstrated experience troubleshooting technical issues.
- Understanding of relationships between hardware and applications.
- Good written communication skills including the ability to provide detailed documentation.
- Ability to follow through on open issues and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Call tracking / case management software experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MGI POS Technology and internal applications, preferred.
- Openess to work during weekends.
- Openess to work in daily shifts, which start from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
MoneyGram is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from all cultural backgrounds and from people with a disability.