Sales & Account ManagerApply
MoneyGram offers person-to-person money transfer and payment services in more than 200 countries and territories through a global network of approximately 350,000 locations, working with retailers, international post offices and banks. We are a global provider of innovative money transfer services and are recognized worldwide as a financial connection to friends and family. Whether online, or through a mobile device, at a kiosk or in a local store, we connect consumers any way that is convenient for them.
MoneyGram now has an exciting opportunity in Netherlands, in the area of Rotterdam as a Sales and Account Manager.
In this role you will:
- Gain new distribution partners in our customers' ethnic environment, bring MoneyGram closer to our customers
- Make use of your international background and your communication skills, being the ideal contact for our sales partners and customers
- Take advantage of high mobility that guarantees a lot of variety in your work, the starting point being your home office
- Identification of potential distribution partners in the ethnic market (internet cafés, call shops, international retail, etc.)
- Expansion of the existing network by acquiring new customers - from first contact through acquisition to the conclusion of the contract and subsequent support
- Maintain the existing partner network in the area through regular visits
- Active implementation of the sales goals, ensure all sales activity reports are reviewed, analyzed and followed up as appropriate
- Liaise with the relevant operational and marketing resources to ensure that new agents are set-up and ready for business in a timely manner
- Work with the marketing team support to corridor analysis and refinement of pricing strategies in order to improve product profitability in addition to transaction volumes
- Monitors and ensures that transaction volumes meet anticipated levels and opportunities to increase volumes are maximized
You bring along
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion or volumes
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties
- First class interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with a geographically dispersed team
- Commercial acumen; able to work with key business partners to maximize business capacity for all parties
- Fluent in both written and spoken in Dutch & English
- Additional language skills would be an advantage (e.g. Turkish, Arabic, Urdu, Tamil, Spanish)
- Clean driving license
- High willingness to travel
What we offer
You can expect a challenging and varied activity in an innovative service company on attractive terms. These include a motivating remuneration system (fixed salary and performance-based commission), notebook, telephone (iPhone & iPad) and independent work from the home office. In addition, we support you through a comprehensive induction, our sales-oriented training program and a professionally managed back office.
Did we spark your interest? Then we look forward to your application!
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs