Cyber Security Analyst IIApply
The Information Security Analyst II will hunt, identify, analyze, and develop containment and remediation plans for security incidents impacting MoneyGram. The incumbent will conduct access provisioning, risk assessments and analysis of existing access to systems, applications, databases, and data, including privileged accounts. This includes identifying methods for cyber threats, social engineering threats or internal complicity threats; configuration of systems, analysis of output from these systems, and initiating jobs from these systems. The incumbent will also build an understanding of new methods of attacks directed at the financial services industry. This requires skills in methods to identify intrusion detection and anti-malware evasion techniques, attack methodologies, and the ability to effectively manage critical incidents. In addition, the incumbent will gather and synthesize data and metrics into practical insights or forecasts; then communicate those insights with confidence to the business and its stakeholders. The incumbent will also be centered on providing the business with statistical reports in support of decision making.
- Uses statistical analysis to identify fraud and security issues/trends and assist in the development of targeted solutions to mitigate/prevent fraud and security issues.
- Drives change and process improvements through metrics and analytics that will improve efficiencies and enable cost reductions.
- Maintains databases to hold transaction fraud and security attributes and Points of Entry attributes linked to fraud and security issues.
- Performs quality assurance and user acceptance testing for new developments meant to close fraud and security vulnerabilities.
- Supports the investigation into relationships between business and operational functions.
- Clearly communicates findings to the business stakeholders and provides steady state operations support, as needed.
- Independently plans, organizes and devises approaches necessary to respond to incidents and capture forensics related to each attack type, taking into consideration country and regulatory requirements.
- Strong technical skills required to perform various methods of transaction analysis, system forensics, malware analysis and searching, monitoring, and analyzing machine data.
- Uses this analysis to implement new controls to prevent cyber fraud, social engineering fraud and internal complicity fraud.
- Conducts routine reviews of existing procedures (business and technical processes) to identify meaningful cyber, social engineering and internal complicity protection improvements across the organization.
- Serves as primary contact with auditors, business owners and/or vendors to develop and document new procedures, techniques and remediation plans.
- Independently develops and maintains queries, reports, and metrics, to provide customized information for users to make decisions affecting multiple areas of MoneyGram where loss may occur.
- Provides recommendations based on data analysis and sees those through implementation.
- Accepts high level of responsibility for integrity of reports and data provided.
- Reviews alerts detected by the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tool and follow up with the business units to identify if process changes need to be made.
- Provides 24/7 support for the Privileged Access Vault (Cyber-Ark) to onboard identities and connect into systems and applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience working in a security, fraud or risk management function or equivalent experience in a distributed computing environment that includes in-depth knowledge of applications and systems.
- Oracle Data Warehouse, EBS.
- SQL – proven experience creating and modifying queries (1-2 years).
- R (1-2 years).
- Splunk (1-2 years).
- Tableau, PL/SQL, PowerPoint, RapidMiner, HP ALM, and SharePoint (preferred).
- ODM, Dynatrace (preferred).
- Experience with MoneyGram applications (preferred).
- ServiceWorks, Mainframe, Profile Editor.
- All POEs (DeltaWorks, AgentWorks, PowerTransact, AgentConnect).
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to synthesize situations for corresponding solutions.
- Ability to communicate to technical teams in a clear, concise format.
- Self-starter; demonstrates personal initiative and willingly assumes responsibility and ownership.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs