As a member of MoneyGram’s IT team, you’ll work on a variety of engaging and innovative projects. We are a global company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business, becoming exposed to managing risk/privacy, and adhering to GDPR and all global security guidelines. We operate with a scrum model, so our teams gain a strong understanding of the business, finance, and risk components related to their work. Working in Financial Technology offers the opportunity to broadly impact products that are used.
Desktop Support II
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
“What drew me to MoneyGram was the opportunity to work in an entirely different vertical—Financial Services, and to leverage my technical background and knowledge. I’ve learned to be successful at MoneyGram, collaboration is key. It is much easier to be successful and productive working together cross functionally than it is to work within a singular team. Different perspectives, skillsets and objectives will create better solutions in the long run.”Veronica Larson, Head of IT Service Management
How MoneyGram Works
Send Money Online.
Learn More >
Send money to bank accounts & mobile wallets.
Learn More >
Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Money Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Community Service Days
Business Travel Accident Insurance
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
Responsible for providing second-level support for IT End User issues, including day to day support of the MGI Desktop/Laptop, peripherals, telecom, and network infrastructure environments.
- Works closely with users to understand IT support needs and expectations.
- Builds Desktop and Laptop systems for end users deployment.
- Participate in some Executive Admin and Executive Support.
- Resolves incidents and request at a level 2 role.
- Provides hardware and software application support.
- Build support documentation and facilitate cross-training of other staff.
- Provide documentation and training to level 1 groups in order to promote increased level 1 incident recovery.
- Participate in small scale projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree and/or experience.
A+, MCP knowledge/experience, a plus.
- 2-3 years’ experience as an IT analyst, with multiple application platforms and solutions knowledge.
- Advanced experience using MS Operating Systems Windows, 7 and 10. Office tools, including Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Intermediate skills with Visio and MS Project (or equivalent).
- Role specific experience and technologies, preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds