As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business area, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
Electronic Processing Spc III
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship expertise
“Being part of Global Ops means daily cooperation with various Departments. Not only I learn something new almost every day, but I also get to work with great people from all over the world.”-Magdalena, Resolution Assurance Supervisor, Warsaw
Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Money Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Community Service Days
Business Travel Accident Insurance
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Electronic Processing Specialist Ill will assist with managing processing risk within tight deadlines; ensuring all controls are followed. This includes monitoring and balancing multiple in clearing, settlement, and return files within established deadlines thus mitigating the risk to MoneyGram and our key partners. The Electronic Processing Specialist Ill is responsible for identifying trends and escalating any recurring problems to management; making recommendation to reduce or eliminate issues.
- Manages all issues impacting file production working with key internal and external partners until satisfactory resolution mitigating financial impact to MoneyGram and our partners.
- Monitors all incoming and outgoing bank files validating item count and dollar value with charge.
- Runs job streams for release of work in the mainframe system within established deadlines.
- Communicates and coordinates with internal and external partners to permanently resolve complex issues that impact processing and SLA.
- Ensures verbal and written communication is clear and concise surrounding issue, steps taken and needed, through to resolution to minimize risk and meet SLA's.
- Provides feedback to upper management on support trends and issues.
- Adheres to and maintains documented procedures.
- Reviews process for more efficient ways to perform duties keeping in mind customer satisfaction and risk to
- Assist with training team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED
3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and power of analysis.
- Excellent decision making and judgement skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with various customer service levels both internal and external.
- Ability to work independently and with limited direction.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key partners.
- Proficient 10 key/typing skills. Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Banking operations knowledge preferred.