Fraud Reporting Analyst IIApply
The Fraud Reporting Analyst II is responsible for data mining, report generation and forecasting. The incumbent will gather synthesize data and metrics into practical insights or forecasts then communicate those insights with confidence to the business and its stakeholders. The incumbent will also be centered on providing the business with statistical support in its decision making. The Analyst will be responsible for investigation into questions raised by the environment or stakeholders. This includes performing cross application analytics to explain relationships between the various business functions. Lastly, the incumbent will be centered on process improvement and project support#CD# evaluates the data to determine if formal business process improvement projects need to be undertaken.
- Develops and maintains queries, reports, and metrics, to provide customized information for users to make decisions affecting MoneyGram Online.
- Accepts a high level of responsibility for integrity of reports and data provided.
- Acts as subject matter expert on data elements and data mining techniques within the reporting environment.
- Leads the investigation into relationships between business and operational functions.
- Clearly communicates findings to the business or stakeholders and provides steady state operations support, as needed.
- Drives change and process improvements through metrics and analytics that will improve efficiencies and enable cost reductions.
- Be an active participant in project and strategy meetings representing the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or criminal justice or equivalent work experience
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics, preferred
- 2+ years' relevant work experience in data mining and statistical analytics.
- 2+ years of hands on SQL experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Familiarity with Statistical tools.
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to synthesize situations for corresponding solutions.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships within all levels in the organization while adjusting communications to the specified audience.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in clear, succinct terms (written and verbal) for business and process decisions.
- Skilled at working in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience integrating information from a variety of sources and formats.
- Ecommerce, Chargebacks and Call Center data experience (preferred).
- Six Sigma process improvement experience (preferred).
- Java Script, Perl, CRON and other programming languages (desired).
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs