As a member of MoneyGram’s IT team, you’ll work on a variety of engaging and innovative projects. We are a global company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business, becoming exposed to managing risk/privacy, and adhering to GDPR and all global security guidelines. We operate with a scrum model, so our teams gain a strong understanding of the business, finance, and risk components related to their work. Working in Financial Technology offers the opportunity to broadly impact products that are used.
Info Security Analyst III
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
How MoneyGram Works
Send Money Online.
Learn More >
Send money to bank accounts & mobile wallets.
Learn More >
We offer competitive benefit packages that are specific to each country where we have employees.
Excellent company match with immediate 100 percent vesting.
Paid Time Off
Generous PTO with holiday pay.
Work/ Life Balance
Our employees are the reason for our success, so we offer a healthy work-life balance.
Work in the heart of the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Information Security Analyst III will conduct risk assessments and analysis of existing access to systems, applications, databases, and data to ensure that access is appropriate and separation of duties does not exist. The Information Security Analyst III participates in projects and works with business units to provide requirements on implementation of controls. The incumbent will provide support of systems that are used by the team to conduct access reviews and maintain privileged accounts. This support will include configuration of systems, analysis of output from these systems, and initiating jobs from these systems.
- May run vulnerability scans on systems and applications.
- Plan, schedule, and conduct periodic access reviews.
- Collaborates with development and other functional areas to address vulnerabilities within systems/applications.
- Knowledgeable with Identity Governance and Administration, Access Management and Federation, Active Directory Services.
- May conduct risk assessments on vendors and internal applications.
- Creates reports that are issued to the business owners and works with the business owner and vendor to address findings.
- Reports on key metrics.
- May conduct access reviews of systems and applications with data stewards to ensure access is appropriate and separation of duties does not exist.
- Acts as liaison to auditors (internal and external).
- Provides support for the secure password vault.
- Investigates alerts and works with business units on remediation.
- Collaborates with third party vendors on conducting penetration testing of our internal and external network, as well as all identified applications and systems.
- Tracks and works on remediation of findings.
- Provides continual monitoring of our environment through the use of automated tools or manual processes to identify and address security incidents.
- Reviews alerts detected by the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tool and follow up with the business units to identify if process changes need to be made.
- Connects internal systems, applications, and databases into our Access Review and Identity Management tool to provide automation to access reviews and user provisioning.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant
education and experience and/or related professional
designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS degree or Associate degree or High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 4 years of IT experience preferred
- 5+ years' Information Security or equivalent experience in a distributed computing environment to include in-depth knowledge of applications and systems.
- 2-3 years’ experience in working with SailPoint preferred
- Knowledge of business impact analysis methodologies.
- Significant technology experience.
- Knowledge to support recovery strategy design and testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to potentially ever-changing situations and ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of policy, standards and procedure documentation, and policy maintenance.
- Ability to present self in a confident and professional manner.
- Ability to deal with all levels of individuals, internal and external.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.