IT Analyst III-Windows Systems AdministratorApply
The IT Analyst III acts as liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for change to business processes and information systems. The incumbent understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Coordinates all aspects of testing activities and owning the quality of projects.
- Proactively contributes, offers recommendations, and identifies risks and solutions associated with proposed or existing software applications strategies.
- Works with internal and external business users and developers to assist with the implementation of new clients.
- Conducts business process analysis/design, needs assessments and cost benefit analysis related to the impact on the business.
- Defines business needs, translating those needs into system requirements and clearly defining the scope of the solution.
- Identifies and communicates requirement/scope issues and takes lead in driving these to resolution for inclusion in the specifications or stories involving the right parties to resolve problems.
- Evaluates and participates in solution alternatives with application development teams while ensuring business solutions meet corporate standards.
- Negotiates technical and non-technical solutions that satisfy the business users and conforms to the technical architecture.
- Evaluates and makes recommendation to improve organizational effectiveness that may reduce cost.
- Gathers, consolidates and refines data to publish executive, operational, and management level reporting and analysis.
- Uses data mining techniques to interrogate diverse business systems to locate, relate and filter data to give valuable insight to efficiency and effectiveness of business practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree and/or experience
- 5+ years' experience as an IT analyst, with multiple application platforms and solutions knowledge.
- 5+ years of IT experience in Windows systems administration.
· Solid experience in administrating of monitoring/alerting solutions like Dynatrace or Solarwinds preferred.
· Experience in administrating of automation tools like SCCM or Bladelogic preferred.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Able to act decisively and make sound and timely decisions in the face of uncertainty and with limited information.
· Solid experience in MS system monitoring and ensuring overall systems health.
· Understand network configuration on server systems
· Experience in storage and data backups management
· Understand Windows server deployment.
· Understand Citrix and VMWare environments
- Demonstrated ability to break down and analyze technical and/or functional problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to provide solutions to technical and non-technical problems.
- Proficiency with current versions of Linux and Microsoft operating systems including administration, troubleshooting and scripts development.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, SSL/TLS and networking principles.
- Automation knowledge on PowerShell or other scripting language
- MS certificates relevant to position responsibilities
- Network configuration and troubleshooting knowledge
- Knowledge of Active Directory management
- Knowledge of backup solutions like CommVault
- Demonstrated ability to create solutions and ideas that add value; accepts ownership, takes the initiative and assumes responsibility for self and team.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to appropriately tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience, including business and technical personnel.
- Open to change; able and willing to take on and learn additional and different responsibilities.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs