IT Transmission Analyst IIIApply
This role is part of an internal team that has responsibility for Managed File Transfer (MFT/B2B), data mapping development, day to day operations activities, and support. The role’s responsibilities include ensuring smooth operations of the MFT/B2B/mapping transmission application (Seeburger), monitoring, troubleshooting and proactive resolution of incidents; following requests from technical and business teams; as well as analyze and apply changes as per corporate processes to the configuration, perform upgrades and tuning. The candidate needs to understand business problems and opportunities in the context of requirements and recommends solutions that enable organization to achieve its goals within the Transmissions area of responsibilities.
- Work alongside with internal and external partners to identify MFT/B2B integration requirements to automate business process execution and to onboard new trading partners.
- Coordinates all aspects of testing activities of MFT/B2B integration and owning the quality of projects.
- Proactively contributes, offers recommendations, and identifies risks and solutions associated with proposed or existing integration effort.
- Constantly look for opportunity of improving and optimizing effectiveness of MFT/B2B integrations and works with internal and external business users and developers to assist with the integration work.
- Identify gaps in MGI integration service offerings and design solutions to consolidate file transmission use-cases to the single/preferred software application (Seeburger).
- Identify, evaluates and makes recommendations to improve organizational effectiveness that may reduce cost.
- Develop and maintain MFT/B2B specifications, mapping, and technical integration documentation and build a mastery of MFT/B2B software application components and how they integrate with each other.
- Monitor and troubleshoot file transfer failures, working with internal and external partners to identify root causes and resolutions.
- Foundational understanding of MFT/B2B related infrastructure (i.e. Network, Database, Storage, Server, and Security etc.).
- Ability to work alongside infrastructure teams to build-out new environments, trouble shoot partner connectivity problems, and to deploy new file transmission services.
- Experience developing integration interfaces, API and Web services.
- Experience with rotational on-call duties.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree and/or experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as an IT Transmission Analyst with application platforms such as Seeburger/ Axway/Sterling/TumbleWeed/TLE.
- Solid scripting experience (Shell, Perl, Python, Powershell, etc.).
- Solid database SQL experience (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Experience working with EDI, Flat-File, XML, JSON and other message formats.
- Experience with mapping/translation for above mentioned file formats (Seeburger, Axway, Sterling, TLE).
- Experience with connectivity protocols; AS2, SFTP, FTPs, HTTPs, and Web services (REST/SOAP).
- Preferred: relevant certification.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Excellent understanding and troubleshooting skills of network related subjects in the TCP/IP stack.
- Solid understanding of encryption protocols and SSH, TLS, SSL as well as troubleshooting problems related to their implementations in Linux and Java.
- Solid understanding of ITIL concepts, ITSM process and ability to work against SLAs in ticket based environment.
- Exposure to regulated environments compliant to PCI and SOX requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Able to act decisively and make sound and timely decisions in the face of uncertainty and with limited information.
- Demonstrated ability to break down and analyze technical and/or functional problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to provide solutions to technical and non-technical problems.
- Demonstrated ability to create solutions and ideas that add value; accepts ownership, takes the initiative and assumes responsibility for self and team.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to appropriately tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience, including business and technical personnel.
- Open to change; able and willing to take on and learn additional and different responsibilities.
- Demonstrates strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external partners.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs