Operations Processing Spc IIIApply
The Electronic Processing Specialist III will act as the process owner for managing MoneyGram’s financial Item Processing risk within tight deadlines; ensuring all controls are followed. This includes monitoring and balancing multiple inclearing, settlement, and return files within their established deadlines thus mitigating the risk to MoneyGram and our key partners. The Electronic Processing Specialist III is a subject matter expert for Financial Paper Products and is a point of contact for the team and key partners with production and procedural questions, including problem resolution and projects support. Additionally, the Electronic Processing Specialist III is responsible for identifying trends and escalating any recurring problems to management; making recommendation to reduce or eliminate issue.
· Monitors all incoming and outgoing bank files validating item count and dollar value with charge.
· Manages all issues impacting file production working with key internal and external partners until satisfactory resolution mitigating financial impact to MoneyGram and our partners.
· Daily handling of a wide range of technology based services including image files, return files, balancing and processing of incoming/outgoing electronic files
· Escalates issues to appropriate stakeholders across the organization to ensure correct and accurate information.
· Runs job streams for release of work in the mainframe system within established deadlines.
· Provides metrics and trending information to management that impact the business, production, and systems.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma/GED.
· BA/BS preferred.
· 1-3 years of relevant experience preferably in client service area.
· Knowledge of Image Exchange (VIEX), CPCS mainframe system and file transmission software.
· Strong analytical skills and power of analysis
· Excellent decision making and judgment skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with different customer levels both internal and external
· Mathematical and analytical skills
· Ability to work independently and with limited direction
· Ability to manage multiple task and maintain deadlines
· Ability to work collaboratively with key partners
· Banking operations knowledge
· Proficient keyboarding, PC, and Microsoft Word & Excel
· Strong leadership skills
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs