Sr. Strategy & Communications AnalystApply
The Communications Analyst IV will primarily be responsible for supporting new product launches and enhancements to existing products and points of sale. Our purpose is to facilitate Sales, Marketing, Call Center, App Support, and Partner readiness prior to products being released to the market by providing the structure, tools, and materials needed for introducing a change or new product to the market. The Go-to-market group manages the interconnection of multiple teams within the organization that help products to launch successfully, and is the centralized team which ensures appropriateness and consistency in messages. This team also supports the creation and analysis of data, metrics, and information used to manage and measure progress and business results.
60% Communications and Go-to-Market Process Management & Delivery
· Manage small to large projects from requirements through to delivery, monitoring, and closure
· Create internal and external communication plans
· Solicit content, write, manage, and maintain consistent communications and launch plans, including sales materials, release summaries
· Manage templates for communications to ensure consistency in messaging
· Present and facilitate calls and working sessions to gather content, understand audiences, and solidify goals and objectives for communications
· Participate in and lead sessions with Product teams during the product development lifecycle to understand requirements, drivers, and business goals.
· Work with Product Marketing, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, and others in creation of materials
· Develop and maintain go-to-market templates, process workflows, and policies
· Manage process for translation of communications to other languages
· Advocate for centralized communications through go-to-market. Disseminate information efficiently using Salesforce.com, SharePoint, or other tools.
· Identify opportunities for business process improvement, cost savings, and efficiencies; take steps to create and implement plans for improvements
30% Reporting & Data Analysis
· Write and run reports needed for the business and leadership to analyze impacts of changes to products, status of deployments, or other key metrics
· Analyze complex data and present data and conclusions using charts, graphs and other visuals to most effectively communicate to the target audience (C-level, Sr. Leadership through individual contributor level)
· Prepare regularly scheduled reports; automating where possible
· Maintain directory of reports, queries, parameters, frequency
· Organize and various team SharePoint sites
· Maintain and improve data integrity
10% Other Duties
· Understand company products, structure, organization, teams, and culture
· Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement
· Coach and mentor other team members
· Other projects and tasks as assigned
- Minimum 8 years increasingly progressive and higher-level experience, including:
- 6+ years of experience in international organizations within go-to-market, PR, marketing, or communications areas, preferably in the financial services industry.
- 4+ years of experience managing projects and processes.
- 3+ years of experience in reporting and data analysis.
- Exceptional business and technical writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong attention to detail and competency for presenting information and data.
- Initiative, follow through, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communication principles.
- Able to apply knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and change course as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; comfortable working with multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in changing environments, focusing on impromptu high urgency requests, multiple levels of the organization.
- Highly adaptable; ability to contribute to a successful team environment.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Proficiency using MS Office tools; highly skilled in PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- English language fluency required; Spanish and/or French a plus.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs