As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business area, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
Supv Transaction Processing
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship expertise
“Being part of Global Ops means daily cooperation with various Departments. Not only I learn something new almost every day, but I also get to work with great people from all over the world.”-Magdalena, Resolution Assurance Supervisor, Warsaw
Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Money Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Community Service Days
Business Travel Accident Insurance
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Supv Transaction Processing is responsible for the day-to-day activity and personnel within the MoneyGram Online transaction processing team. This includes managing daily workflow and staffing, monitoring employees’ performance as well as assisting management in developing and maintaining departmental goals.
- Supervises and monitors day to day operations to ensure timely decision making.
- Ensures that all transaction processing and consumer calls are handled effectively.
- Evaluates individual and team performance against SLA's and targets.
- Provides monthly performance reviews as well as ad hoc coaching to each assigned employee.
- Administers scheduling, time off, payroll for the team.
- Provides employee training to process and service the function of MoneyGram Online.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience in a call center or financial operations environment.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in financial/fraud prevention/transaction processing operations.
- Experience leading or supervising a team, including hiring and performance management.
Ability to lead, motivate, monitor and evaluate staff members.
Strong knowledge and ability with Microsoft Office Suite.
The ability to work in a team environment with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
Strong time management skills; prioritize and complete duties according to deadlines.
Experienced leader in a time sensitive/fast paced environment.
Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Proactive attitude and being eager to improve.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and abilities.
Strong management and leadership skills, ability to keep the staff motivated and engaged.
Ability to structure daily tasks and duties.
Ability to make real time decisions related to fraud and other business activities.
Ability to multitask given competing deliverables.
Ability to work independently and determine own priorities.