Transaction Services Spc IIApply
The Transaction Services Specialist II is responsible for ensuring that inquiries have been decision for our agents, banks, and customers. This position responds to various product specific (Money
Order and Official Check) related correspondence from agents, banks, consumers, and internal departments. This position also researches and resolves exception items from various internal reports.
- Analyzes, researches, and performs corrections.
- Compiles return items and process returns.
- Researches and responds to customer requests.
- Researches and processes bank adjustments.
- Prepares general ledger entries and corresponds with banks or customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma/GED
- 1-3 years' experience.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- PC experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to perform as a team player.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs