As a member of MoneyGram’s IT team, you’ll work on a variety of engaging and innovative projects. We are a global company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business, becoming exposed to managing risk/privacy, and adhering to GDPR and all global security guidelines. We operate with a scrum model, so our teams gain a strong understanding of the business, finance, and risk components related to their work. Working in Financial Technology offers the opportunity to broadly impact products that are used.
Global Integrations Manager
Singapore, Singapore; Singapore
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
How MoneyGram Works
Send Money Online.
Learn More >
Send money to bank accounts & mobile wallets.
Learn More >
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
We now require an Integrations Manager with experience of integrations of APIs (Application Programming Interface) to lead our global Revenue Technology Support team based across APAC and EMEA. In this hands-on, client facing role you will have prime responsibility for managing MoneyGram’s bespoke software used by our clients and oversee strategic projects from the initial consultation with the client to the final integration and implementation. In this role you will work closely with our other departments including Product, Sales and Compliance, as well as regional offices. You will assess current processes and look to find efficiencies where possible.
- Analyzes, optimizes, improves and documents Revenue Technology Support processes, looking for ways to improve support to the end users of MoneyGram systems and technology. This includes creating, maintaining, and updating knowledge articles as needed to support process or procedure changes.
- Follow industry best practices where appropriate, working closely with IT department and other Revenue Operations teams.
- Monitors ticket queue to ensure all tickets are responded to in a timely manner and provide support to team members if they are unable to resolve tickets.
- Holds regular one on one meetings and annual appraisals with full time team members and identify development areas for the Support Technicians.
- Coordinates interdepartmental training programs and call monitoring to ensure current and extensive product and service knowledge is maintained.
- Understands call center reports and contact center management applications to identify potential problem areas and improvement opportunities.
- Travel: up to 25%.
- College degree (BA/BS).
- 5-year managerial experience that includes supervising global teams and remote team members.
- 5-year customer service experience.
- Previous Information Technology, Help Desk, or Point-of-Sale support team management experience preferred.
- Integration of APIs
- Financial services industry preferred
- Proven intercultural leadership and mentor skills.
- Strong project management skills, well versed in managing a variety of projects from start to finish
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Excellent understanding of technology support processes and common issues.
- Excellent problem solving skills and broad understanding of relationships between hardware and applications, and client/server relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to probe, diagnose and resolve customer issues.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Technical aptitude as it relates to computers or Point of Sale (POS) equipment, and related equipment/applications, highly preferred.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced business environment and work well under pressure.
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fluctuating environment.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data, identify trends and make recommendations for improved processes.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively coach and develop employees from different cultures.
- Strong written communication skills in English language.