Revenue Technology Support ManagerApply
Due to continued growth, MoneyGram International now has an exciting opportunity for a Revenue Technology Support Manager with experience of the implementation of API (Application Programming Interface) to be responsible for the day to day leadership and management of the Global Revenue Technology Support employees. As the Revenue Technology Support Manager you must ensure that the technical support analysts are motivated and informed in order to ensure work is processed in an efficient and effective manner. This is done by coaching, meetings, and regular written and oral communications to the team. The Manager will support a positive peer culture with both the analysts and other department Managers and Supervisors in an effort to meet department goals, facilitate the growth and development of its employees, and create efficiencies where possible.
- Analyzes, optimizes, improves and documents Revenue Technology Support processes, looking for ways to improve support to the end users of MoneyGram systems and technology. This includes creating, maintaining, and updating knowledge articles as needed to support process or procedure changes.
- Follow industry best practices where appropriate, working closely with IT department and other Revenue Operations teams.
- Monitors ticket queue to ensure all tickets are responded to in a timely manner and provide support to team members if they are unable to resolve tickets.
- Ensures incidents reported from level 1 groups are resolved or escalated as quickly as possible, meeting all SLA requirements and reducing the need for IT Engineering or Application Support groups to engage in support activities.
- Responds to urgent calls out of office hours that are escalated by the helpdesk.
- Ensures that team members are on site and available during the core operating hours.
- Holds regular one on one meetings and annual appraisals with full time team members and identify development areas for the Support Technicians.
- Coordinates interdepartmental training programs and call monitoring to ensure current and extensive product and service knowledge is maintained.
- Understands call center reports and contact center management applications to identify potential problem areas and improvement opportunities.
- Travel: up to 25%.
Educated to degree level or equivalent you should have a significant level of managerial experience that includes supervising global teams and remote team members. You should also have customer service/client facing experience combined with experience/knowledge of API (Application Programming Interface). Previous Information Technology, Help Desk, or Point-of-Sale support team management experience would also be useful.
- Knowledge and experience of API (Application Programming Interface)
- Proven intercultural leadership and mentor skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Excellent understanding of technology support processes and common issues.
- Excellent problem solving skills and broad understanding of relationships between hardware and applications, and client/server relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to probe, diagnose and resolve customer issues.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Technical aptitude as it relates to computers or Point of Sale (POS) equipment, and related equipment/applications, highly preferred.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced business environment and work well under pressure.
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fluctuating environment.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data, identify trends and make recommendations for improved processes.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively coach and develop employees from different cultures.
- Strong written communication skills in English language.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs