As a member of the Sales team, you will contribute to our global revenue strategy and build partnerships with key business targets. Being a part of the ever-evolving remittance industry, you will be able to creatively evaluate emerging technologies and solutions to improve the customer experience. You will have the chance to broadly impact a multi-cultural business environment while growing professionally.
Sales & Account Manager (Spain - South and North-East Regions)
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Reltionship expertise
“Working at MoneyGram is never a dull moment. Since the moment I get up in the morning until the end of the day I am constantly creating and developing new ideas to reach my goals. It’s a positive high energy environment that drives me to constantly reach for excellence.”-Manny Montes, Partnership Development Manager (Sales)
“When I moved to this country I started to work in the money transfer industry and loved it. I decided that if I was going to stay in this line of business and become the best in this industry, then I needed to work with the best in the industry, and that is MoneyGram.”-Glenda Lee Nazario, Sales & Account Manager
“My favorite part is the opportunity I have of learning something new every day, by interacting with people with different backgrounds and cultures.”-Rosa A. Del Valle, Sales & Account Manager
“I believed in the brand recognition of MoneyGram. It’s a household name. In general, people like familiar brand and they stick to their brand.”-Froilan Ong, Corridor Development Manager
“I am an immigrant living the American Dream, residing in New York. I have 17 years of business development experience in the Remittance industry which helps to maintain the connection with family and friends by supporting their financial needs through money transfer. MoneyGram International has given me the opportunity to use my expertise and knowledge in building and maintaining working relationships within the diverse communities across North America.”-Leal Daniel, Business Development Manager
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Sales & Account Manager (Spain - South and North-East Regions) will be responsible for expanding the Agent network across the assigned region by identifying prospects and signing up new Agents in line with the business strategy. Additionally, the incumbent will act as first point of contact for Agents to resolve any issues, provides customer care and identifies any service improvements which will facilitate increased transaction volumes.
- Supports management in the achievement of the business plans and targets (network, volumes and profitability).
- Supports the Retail Business by expanding the sub agents network in the assigned regions.
- Prospects potential Agents in writing, by phone and in person in order to effectively outline the MoneyGram product and service and the mutual business benefit of becoming an agent.
- Maintains a database of all prospect Agents, contact details and status of sales activity.
- Ensure that all sales activity reports are reviewed, analyzed and followed up as appropriate.
- Ensures all Agent contract and agreement documentation is to the relevant standard and copies are retained.
- Liaisons with the relevant operational and marketing resources to ensure that the new Agent is set-up and ready for business in a timely manner with all appropriate POS and other materials enabling the Agent to transact.
- Monitors and ensures that transaction volumes meet anticipated levels and opportunities to increase volumes are maximized.
- Builds partnerships with key Agents and ensures queries and problems are promptly resolved by liaising with the relevant parties.
- Works with the marketing team support to corridor analysis and refinement of pricing strategies in order to improve product profitability in addition to transaction volumes.
- Supports the marketing team, as required, by communicating any gaps/shortage of signage and point-of sale materials.
- Performs other duties as required by the business.
- Covering sales activities in the areas of Southern Spain (Granada, Almeria, Murcia) or North-Eastern Spain (Barcelona, Tarragona).
- Minimum Required: BA/BS degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years' experience in a field sales role, selling, and servicing retail customers.
- Demonstrated expertise in independently planning, managing and executing sales strategies.
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Prior exposure in presenting product/service opportunities to clients/customers.
- First class interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain credible relationships with Agents in person and over the telephone.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present to prospective Agents in a professional format.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with a geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent problem solving skills; able to effectively and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Commercial acumen; able to work with key business partners to maximize business capacity for all parties.
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in local language and in English.
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft suite of packages.