MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Field Sales Manager_Edinburgh, Glasgow or Newcastle
Job ID 17010144
Date posted 1/11/ 2017
Field Sales Manager_Edinburgh, Glasgow or Newcastle - (17010144)
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Manager to play a key role in expanding our retail agent network across the Edinburgh, Glasgow or Newcastle region. As the Field Sales Manager you will identify prospects and sign up new agents in line with the business strategy. The Field Sales Manager will act as the first point of contact for agents to resolve any issues, provide customer care and identify any service improvements which will facilitate increased transaction volumes. This role will play a key part in ensuring MoneyGram meets its' revenue targets for 2017.
- Supports management in the achievement of the business plans and targets (network, volumes and profitability).
- Supports the Retail Business by expanding the sub agents network in the assigned regions.
- Prospects potential Agents in writing, by phone and in person in order to effectively outline the MoneyGram product and service and the mutual business benefit of becoming an agent.
- Maintains a database of all prospect Agents, contact details and status of sales activity.
- Ensure that all sales activity reports are reviewed, analyzed and followed up as appropriate.
- Ensures all Agent contract and agreement documentation is to the relevant standard and copies are retained.
- Liaisons with the relevant operational and marketing resources to ensure that the new Agent is set-up and ready for business in a timely manner with all appropriate Point of Sale (POS) and other materials enabling the Agent to transact.
- Monitors and ensures that transaction volumes meet anticipated levels and opportunities to increase volumes are maximized.
- Builds partnerships with key Agents and ensures queries and problems are promptly resolved by liaising with the relevant parties.
- Works with the marketing team support to corridor analysis and refinement of pricing strategies in order to improve product profitability in addition to transaction volumes.
- Supports the marketing team, as required, by communicating any gaps/shortage of signage and point-of sale materials.
- Performs other duties as required by the business.
- A good level of education plus experience in a field sales role, selling, and servicing retail customers.
- Demonstrated expertise in independently planning, managing and executing sales strategies.
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Prior exposure in presenting product/service opportunities to clients/customers.
- You should have a strong knowledge of your assigned sales region (Edinburgh, Glasgow or Newcastle)
- First class interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain credible relationships with Agents in person and over the telephone.
- Strong presentation skills ability to present to prospective Agents in a professional format.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with a geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent problem solving skills able to effectively and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Commercial acumen able to work with key business partners to maximize business capacity for all parties.
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft suite of packages.
Primary Location UK-Virtual3-Virtual2-United Kingdom
Job Sales & Account Management
Job Posting Jan 11, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.