MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Sales Analyst_Excel Specialist
Job ID 17010145
Date posted 1/11/ 2017
Sales Analyst_Excel Specialist - (17010145)
Do you thrive on data analysis, numbers and reporting? If so, we may have the role for you!
MoneyGram International is now looking for a Sales Analyst with
advanced Excel skills to support our Central Europe & Nordics sales team,
focusing primarily on data analysis, reporting and pricing.
MoneyGram International is a leading global money transfer
company with business operations in two categories: Global Fund Transfer and
Financial Paper Products. Through approximately 310,000 agent locations and
operations in 200 countries, the company is committed to providing affordable,
reliable and convenient payment services to consumers around the world who are
not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial
As the Sales Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- Analysis of data across the regions to drive
improvements in the sales process/function
- Creation and controlling of commercial KPI &
sales reports for the Sales team
- Production of PowerPoint presentations
- Creation, reporting and maintenance of sales
opportunities in salesforce.com (CRM), including documentation and contact
- Client meeting set up and coordination
- Managing communication and follow up with agents
- Channelling and coordination of new sales
- Managing the statement of work coordination and
- Other ad hoc duties/projects as required by the
business as they arise.
Your profile as Sales Analyst:
- You have completed a degree in business
administration/economics/computer science or comparable degree and have some
experience in a similar role.
- Highly IT literate, you should be an advanced
user of Excel and PowerPoint.
- A Salesforce background would be ideal.
- Able to build effective working relationships
through great communication skills
- Able to learn quickly and effectively
- You work independently, are results-oriented and
have a flexible way of working.
- You have a strong personality with an ability to
- Good knowledge in at least one programming
language would be ideal
- Interesting and varied tasks as part of a
- Good support in your professional and personal
- Opportunity to make a real difference in your
area of responsibility
- A secure job and good career prospects in a
successful, growing business
- Company pension and other benefits
Primary Location London-London-United Kingdom
GB_Corp_London_Queen Victoria Street 85
Senator House, 1st Floor 85 Queen Victoria Street
London EC4V 4AB
Job Sales Support
Job Posting Jan 11, 2017
Why join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, we are industry innovators and game-changers. We continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion - and growing - around the world each year.
Though we have a large global reach, we maintain a fairly small team of approximately 2,500 employees, which means that each one of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. MoneyGram is an equal opportunity employer, and we're focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.