As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business area, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
Business Process Analyst
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship expertise
“Being part of Global Ops means daily cooperation with various Departments. Not only I learn something new almost every day, but I also get to work with great people from all over the world.”-Magdalena, Resolution Assurance Supervisor, Warsaw
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement and for cost avoidance/savings through comprehensive analysis of current processes and procedures. The Analyst will conduct business process analysis/design, needs assessments and cost benefit analysis for business process modifications/additions. The incumbent will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement and translating those needs into system requirements and clearly defining the scope of the solution as it applies.
- Identifies, researches, and pursues process improvements. Conducts advanced business process analysis/design.
- Conducts advanced needs assessments and cost benefit analysis related to the impact.
- Prepares ROI/direct expense on each project and measure; tracks and reports changes.
- Provides comprehensive tracking of proposed improvements and respective ROI's.
- Defines business needs, translating those needs into high level business requirements and clearly defining the scope of the solution as it applies.
- Serves as a SME to complete preliminary testing of new functionality and user acceptance testing.
- Analyzes data from different angles for the purpose of improving efficiencies, decreasing costs or improving quality.
- Prepares business cases for recommending new projects.
- Actively participates in several major business improvement/development projects simultaneously.
- Presents and defends improvement ideas before a governance committee.
- Researches or delegates research tasks related to business process improvement analysts.
- Ensures all corporate improvements documentation requirements are met.
- Prepares impact assessments, cost benefit justifications, process flows, and other documentation as necessary for the success of initiatives/projects.
- Measures, documents and reports on impact/ROI and costs of business initiatives/projects implemented.
- Creates and delivers presentations on impact of proposed process modifications to leadership/personnel.
- Provides feedback on necessary activities and tasks related to the business process analysis needs for each project.
- Provides a comprehensive list and overview of activities and tasks with detailed timeframes for incorporation into the overall project schedule/plan.
- Attends kick off meetings, regular conference calls and actively manage all customer care related business process analysis tasks assigned.
- Negotiates with personnel at all levels and departments to ensure best solutions for all parties.
- Makes decisions about business process analysis work to be included in the org readiness project plan.
- Interacts with cross-departmental management teams to ensure assigned/necessary project work is accomplished.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS degree.
- Lean, 6 Sigma or similar improvements methodology experience/education/certification, preferred.
- 3+ years of demonstrated process improvement, continuous improvement and/or process analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to gather, organize, write and communicate detailed business requirements, functional specifications.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify complex problems and recommend solutions.
- Proven ability to identify new techniques/technology and concepts that can add value to business processes.
- Proven ability to identify, support and execute change.
- Proven experience identifying opportunities to expand or automate systems and processes to gain efficiency.
- Proven ability to reduce waste and help develop lean processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to create clear and effective documentation for business and process decisions.
- Ability to be firm and diplomatic.
- Ability to negotiate with business users and IT personnel across departments to agree on the best solution for all users.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate professionally at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project.
- Excellent facilitation skills/presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse and changing environment.
- Project coordination/management experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of call center processes and technologies, preferred.