As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business area, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
Partner Servicing Specialist III
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship expertise
“Being part of Global Ops means daily cooperation with various Departments. Not only I learn something new almost every day, but I also get to work with great people from all over the world.”-Magdalena, Resolution Assurance Supervisor, Warsaw
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Partner Servicing Specialist III manages the relationship with MGI’s Business Partners, acts as the first point of contact, building and maintaining a positive image of the company. The Partner Servicing Specialist III ensures that timely communication, information and resolution to Agents' inquiries, issues and concerns is provided. When necessary, liaises with the appropriate department for resolution. The position supports the partner life cycle from on-boarding to changes in the relationship through termination of a partner.
- Interface with the MGI partners as first point of contact and resolution owner.
- Resolves in-bound partner’ requests using the agent’s preferred communication method (phone, email etc.) and following up the issue until complete resolution.
- Determines root cause of issues, identifies possible solutions, and agrees with the partner on a defined course of correction.
- Liaises with different MGI department whenever necessary to solve the agents’ issue and ensure their satisfaction.
- Partners with sales team to understand the agent’s needs, perception and challenges in order to ensure MGI competitiveness from B2B Customer Service point of view.
- Initiates out-bound contact to partners when needed to understand any discrepancies, deliver and/or collect any required information.
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- 1-2 relevant years’ experience.
- Openess to work in night shifts (e.g. from 11 pm to 7 am or from midnight to 8 am).
- Openess to work during weekends when required.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct analysis/research.
- Solid detail orientation, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work on several systems/programs simultaneously.