As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company which provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business area, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
Product Trainer III
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at MoneyGram?
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship expertise
“Being part of Global Ops means daily cooperation with various Departments. Not only I learn something new almost every day, but I also get to work with great people from all over the world.”-Magdalena, Resolution Assurance Supervisor, Warsaw
MoneyGram supports ongoing professional development through continued education and on-the-job experience.
The Product Trainer III is responsible for primary components of product training: training facilitation, outsourcer liaison, launch and ongoing relationship and performance management, and process and procedural research and documentation for publishing as on line content. The Trainer III is also responsible for administrative and reporting functions related to the Learning Management System and tracking department metrics.
- Provides project trainings to newly hired employees. Creates training materials for product trainings and ensures training materials are up to date with current procedures and processes.
- Participates with project management team during initial planning for new product rollouts and major application releases.
- Evaluates effectiveness of the training curriculum by analyzing the performance measurements and gathering feedback from departments.
- Researches and documents procedures for content management and publishing on intranets/on-line job ads.
- Designs and generates reports related to the Learning Management System and tracking department metrics.
- Facilitates classroom and distance learning for multiple job functions, supporting various products and partners and consumers.
- Conducts trainee evaluation with a variety of methods; performance management through quality monitoring, feedback, coaching and reporting.
- Identifies and researches process improvements.
- Collaborates with business personnel.
- Plays key role on projects affecting Tier 2 and 3 departments.
- Serves as a call center Subject Matter Expert; conducts job task and/or content analysis, clarifies details, identifies issues and recommends solutions.
- Formulates launch plans, executes, delegates and manages resources.
- Travels to outsourcer location to co-train, coach and certify trainers.
- Fosters a team environment of shared ownership in the execution of call center launches.
- Establishes and maintains a strong partnership with outsourcers to achieve goals and ensure contractual obligations are met as they relate to training.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises the roll-out of all training initiatives, including (but not limited to) training of new employees, new products (up-training), changing of procedures.
- Periodically ensures accuracy of content delivered by observing the facilitation of MoneyGram classes either through travel or distance technology.
- Creates and implements plans to consistently audit all outsourcer's training materials including customized procedures.
- Monitors outsourcer training effectiveness by evaluating the metrics they provide and evaluate job performance through regular call calibration sessions.
- Periodically audits Outsourcers Training materials to ensure the consistency of material contents and communication with the outsourcers.
- Reviews post training metrics provided by outsourcer to monitor effectiveness of training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma or GED
- BA/BS preferred
- 5+ years' experience facilitating learning.
- Previous experience instructional design and curriculum design is a plus.
- Experience with formal instructional design methods.
- Basic experience and aptitude working with e-learning authoring applications, and web based or other multimedia training tools.
- Knowledge of Tier 1 and Tier 2 processes.
- Solid facilitation skills in instructor led training and virtual instructor led training formats.
- Experience presenting to and facilitating management groups.
- Analytical skills, including the ability to identify complex problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to identify, support and execute change.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate professionally at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Must be able to work independently and possess initiative when carrying through assignments.
- Ability to analyze course materials and learner information.
- Ability to adjust delivery style to meet learner needs.
- Skills to establish and maintain instructor credibility and manage the learning environment.
- Excellent ability to provide fair and specific feedback.
- Ability to lead and develop outsourcer training staff.
- Experience researching and analyzing information from a variety of sources.
- Experience creating learner evaluation and measurement methods.
- Ability to react quickly to a flexible work environment.
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple projects/priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills; ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Project Management experience, preferred.
- Basic or intermediate familiarity with Learning Management System administration, publishing, and reporting functions.
- Possibility to grow and develop continuously in a friendly and international environment.
- Possibility to gain expertise in accordance with your strengths and skillset.
- Participation in international projects.
- Access to a wide variety of trainings, both in your field and for personal development.
- Work-life balance.
- Social benefits: private medical health insurance, MultiSport card, life insurance.