Senior Sales Manager Switzerland & AustriaApply
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for developing and growing the business relationship within MoneyGram's Key Partnership Accounts, being responsible for forecasting and growing all products to maximize volume within each assigned Agent, negotiating existing and new agent contracts and up selling new product lines.
This position serves as a Project Manager to lead key initiatives and to ensure objectives and timelines are achieved with respect to our Agents. The incumbent will be responsible for utilizing in depth knowledge and experience with MoneyGram processes and account strategies to mentor the other team players within the department. The Account Manager will represent the department for all special projects within the organization, while taking a leadership role with any key initiatives that may impact the department and/or company procedures.
- Manages day-to-day communications and operations within multiple departments. Accountable for all internal activities and external strategies within the assigned agents.
- Ensures daily communication and support is achieved for each assigned agent.
- Builds long term relationship with assigned agents.
- Prepares and presents agent business reviews.
- Coordinates information to support objectives for each business review.
- Understands the audience and present information that will be pertinent to their needs, and/or will support a case to influence business decisions.
- Serves as Project Manager for the rollout of all new products and equipment to new or existing agents.
- Responsible for the communication of new business processes or changes to existing processes.
- Provides communication on new product functionality and/or software roadmaps and enhancements.
- Represents department on special projects such as the development of account strategies, improved processes and customized training tools.
- Manages daily and long term agent issues and concerns.
- Brings together appropriate resources to resolve issues before they impact transaction volume and revenue.
- Participates with internal training programs and meetings on new processes as they impact our business and agents. This includes ongoing individual training to enhance personal skills and career development.
- Provides leadership and counsel to Account Managers and other areas of the organization.
- Identifies areas of growth within respective agents.
- Analyzes agent volume and corridor data.
- Understands geographic impact of agent locations.
- Develops strategies to capitalize on all identified opportunities to maximize customer revenue contribution.
- Works directly with assigned Marketing Manager to develop mutually agreed marketing plans for each agent that maximizes the impact of the allocated marketing budget.
- Performs other duties as signed.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
7+ Years of related Account Management experience.
- Proven leadership and project management skills, ability to lead cross organizational teams and to delegate responsibilities.
- Solutions-oriented when dealing with clients, team members and internal department.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and partner with internal and external customers.
- Able to assume a leadership role within the department and act as a mentor to team members.
- Proven results in building relationships, developing account strategies, driving change and growing revenue within assigned strategic accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of account management and customer service strategies.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be highly responsive in meeting agent's need's and timelines.
- Strong relationship management skills with both internal and external customers.
- Display professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and work under pressure.
- Must be able to perform independently and collaborate as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Background in financial services, preferred.
- Working knowledge of IS systems, preferred.
- Must have flexible work schedule and ability to travel up to 30%.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Fluent English and German are mandatory.
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView All Jobs